Congratulations on your engagement! What an exciting time in your life!
Thank you for considering Battle Creek for your ceremony and receptions venue. You’ve found your perfect fit in your beloved, and now it’s time to determine your ideal date & location. I’m here to help!
As your personal Events Director, my role is to ensure your cherished memories blossom without a hitch. This starts right away in our first tour. You’ll find out quickly that our goal is to make your planning process an easy one – now let’s get started!
For more information, a tour or a pricing proposal, please fill out the request form on this page or call us today at (918) 355-4850.
Grill & Events Manager
- Indoor Seating Capacity: 200
- Rental Duration: 8am-Midnight
- Outdoor Ceremony Option: Yes, as well as an indoor plan b option if weather does not cooperate.
- Outside Catering Allowed: Yes, & the banquet space has a lovely catering kitchen with a separate driveway for your caterer to load/unload.
- Rehearsal Time Included? Yes, but the time frame is dependent on any events we may have on the rehearsal day.
- Alcohol Allowed? Yes, but you will need a licensed and insured bartender for serving alcohol and must provide Battle Creek Golf Club with credentials.
- Is the indoor use of tables & chairs included? Yes, we will also set-up the space for you according to the floor plan.
- Is there a space for the bride to get ready? Yes, absolutely. There is a changing room adjoined to a private restroom for the bridal party to prepare. Groomsmen usually get changed in the club house & then hang out in the Grille playing pool, darts, or shuffle board.
- Panoramic windows in ballroom with views that reach downtown Tulsa
- Indoor use of our sound system including iPod hookups & a microphone
- Outdoor patio area perfect for sunset photos, bistro tables or outdoor entertainment
- 160 acres of ponds, treelines, and city skyline views for gorgeous photos